New York Bridal Fashion week yet again brings us not only the best designers but the most striking and glamours bridal gown designs. 2018 Atelier Pronovias did not disappoint…here are just a few.
The Rachel Gown
The Runis Gown
The Ronda Gown
The Romeo Gown
The Resal Gown
Bridal nirvana comes to mind when looking at all the lace, mesh, sparkling embellishments, whimsical capes and sleek fabrics.
Photos via Love My Dress
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today- to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful”– Carolina Herrera
Before taking a quick sneak peak at her newest collection fresh off the runway, here are some interesting life facts about the incredible designer, Carolina Herrera:
- She was born and raised Venezuela and traveled at a young age and was exposed to fashion very early.
- 1987 she launched first bridal collection and year later her first fragrance
- 1996 Carolina Herrera de Baez joins as creative director at Herrera’s House of Fragrances
- 1999 She opened her first flagship boutique in NY on Madison Ave and 75th
- 2004 she received the Council of Fashion Designers of America “Womenswear Designer of the year” and the Glamour “Woman of the Year award”
- 2008 The Council of Fashion Designers of America honors Carolina Herrera with the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2010 receives the distinguished “Mercedes-Benz Presents” title for her Spring collection
- 2014 she received The Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology’s Couture Council Award for Artistry of Fashion
To see the rest of her 2018 Spring bridal collection go to http://www.carolinaherrera.com/
Photography: Courtesy of Carolina Herrera